This day-long mental health training for managers course is a taster of our most popular mental health workshops:
The course is suitable for human resources and line managers in large, medium and small organisations from all sectors. Over six evidence-based, interactive and stimulating sessions you will learn to identify and fix workplace mental health and stress issues and build resilience in yourself and your staff. When you return to your workplace you will be well equipped to understand how to reduce sickness and absenteeism, increase productivity, and fulfil your legal obligations.
The venue is fully accessible, has on-site parking and is a short walk from York railway station. Directions by car, rail, bike and bus are available here.
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day are all included. In addition, every delegate receives a 72-page full colour workbook with preview copies available on request.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Your mental health training for managers course will teach you to:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of a variety of common mental health disorders
- Understand mental health as a continuum from wellness to illness
- Challenge the stigma surrounding mental health, and understand its seriousness as a social issue
- Empathise with people living with a mental health problem
- Develop the skills to react appropriately to members of staff who are in distress
- Recognise signs and symptoms of the stress response in yourself and other members of staff
- Assess and manage possible sources of stress in your workplace
- Understand how to build resilience to improve mental health and to cope with workplace stress